Colorado Bed and Breakfasts
Do you need a map of Colorado?
Bed and Breakfasts In Colorado:
Basalt (near Aspen)
- Shenandoah Inn: Situated on 2 riverfront acres of the Frying Pan River. A secluded, restful getaway within walking distance of fine galleries & restaurants in Basalt. Only 20 minutes from Aspen & Glenwood Springs.
- Briar Rose Bed and Breakfast: This green hotel is a peaceful and quiet retreat within the city. Close to many tourist attractions. Guest rooms are comfortable, have private bathrooms and more. Guests enjoy an organic breakfasts.
- Allaire Timber Inn: A contemporary log Lodge located in the Colorado Rocky Mountain town of Breckenridge. The individually decorated rooms with private decks offer beautiful views of the Ten Mile Range Mountains.
Cascade (near Colorado Springs)
- Rocky Mountain Lodge: Built in 1936 as a summer home, this rustic & elegant log lodge is nestled in the Rocky Mountains on 2½ acres & is graced by mature Spruce & Ponderosa Pines. Only 10 miles west of Colorado Springs.
- Log Cabin Bed and Breakfast: A unique, pioneer log style home built in 1891 as the Lovett House. Designated as a Colorado State Historic site. Conveniently located 20 minutes from the top of the Grand Mesa on 2 beautiful acres.
- Holden House 1902 Victorian Bed & Breakfast Inn: Built by a widow of a Colorado Springs businessman, this 1902 Victorian, 1906 carriage house and 1898 adjacent Rose Victorian are centrally located near historic Old Colorado City in Colorado Springs.
- River's Edge Bed and Breakfast: Located on the banks of the Cuchara River. Accommodations are open all year long and receive first class attention daily including a varying gourmet breakfast menu.
- Castle Marne: Built in 1889, the inn is listed in the National Register of Historic Structures. Located in Denver’s historic district. The inn combines old world elegance & Victorian charm with modern conveniences.
- The Gallery Bed and Breakfast: Enjoy a unique stay in the home of a professional artist. Choose to stay in the Main House or the Chicken Coop. Art is displayed throughout the home and pottery lessons are available upon request.
Leadville (near Aspen)
- Leadville Country Inn: This romantic Victorian bed and breakfast features rooms with private baths, period antiques with views overlooking Leadville’s historic district. Leadville is located at 10,200 feet above sea level.
Manitou Springs (near Colorado Springs)
- Blue Skies Inn Bed and Breakfast: A quiet refuge situated on 2½ secluded acres along Fountain Creek. Strategically situated in Manitou Springs, a small mountain city nestled at the base of Pikes Peak. Close to Colorado Springs.
- Christmas House Bed and Breakfast: Built in 1889, this romantic couples retreat is located in a picturesque mountain village. Surrounded by 13,000 feet mountain peaks, waterfalls, staggering cliffs & the beautiful Uncompahgre River.
- Canyon Crest Lodge: A traditionally built English house which the local people have named the Englishman’s Castle. The lodge is built near the edge of a canyon in wild and natural surroundings.
- Bear Paw Inn: This log lodge is hand hewn. Panoramic views of Rocky Mountain National Park and the Continental Divide are breathtaking & are seen from the inn. The fragrance of fir, spruce and pine are in the air.
- Whistle Stop: Located just 6 miles from the world class Winter Park Ski Resort, 1 block from the Winter Park Amtrak station and a short distance to national forests with their hiking and biking trails.