Tuscany (Toscana) Bed and Breakfasts
Do you need a map of Tuscany (Toscana)?
Bed and Breakfasts In Tuscany (Toscana):
- Borgo Iesolana: An old Tuscan hamlet dating back to 1500. The farm sits in the Chianti countryside along an old Roman road that once linked Siena with Florence. The farm makes its own olive oil, wine, honey & grappa.
Castelnuovo - Berardenga
- Residence Borgo Villa a Sesta: An ancient Chianti wine village has been carefully restored by the owners of Villa a Sesta. The whole hamlet has a rustic Tuscan style. The village is a lively mixture of holiday guests and locals.
- Dolci Colline Farmhouse: This XVI century farmhouse and its adjoining outbuildings provide comfortable and modern accommodations. The location offers magnificent views and is perfect for walks in the Tuscan countryside.
- Leopoldo Castiglioncello: Located 50 meters from the sea along the Etruscan coast. Only 30 km from Pisa, 100 km from Florence and 300 km from both Milan and Rome. Offers rooms with bathroom, TV, mini-bar and air conditioning.
- Residenza Solferino: Only 800 meters from the sea with a good position that gracefully looks over the town of Castiglioncello, a famous beach resort 20 km south of Livorno. Enjoy romance, history, culture and relaxation.
- Antica Posta Bed and Breakfast: Just a few steps from the heart of Florence & close to S. Maria Novella Railway Station. Within walking distance to Florence's most important museums & monuments. Close to boutique fashion stores.
- Appartamenti Firenze: Provides you with well furnished apartments of different sizes inside a beautiful restored 10th century old building with elevator & porter. Close to the Dom, the Old Bridge & the main train station.
- B&B For Women Only: A bed & breakfast for women only located on the top floor of a historical palace in the center of Florence. Provides a stunning view of Brunelleschi's Cupola of the Duomo. Close to the train station.
- Il Ghiro Bed and Breakfast: A small pensione in the centre of Florence and is only a few steps away from the train station S.M.N, San Lorenzo outdoor market and from the cathedral. Located in a very quiet and relaxing area.
- Maison de Charme: Located in a palazzo in the heart of Florence. Only 15 meters from the railway station. Close to numerous sights & attractions. Offers well furnished rooms with sound proofing & other modern features.
- Quarto Piano: Located in beautiful downtown Florence in the historical quarter of San Lorenzo market. Each room has a terrace with a wonderful view over the city roofs. You can relax and enjoy the panorama.
- Da Elisa alle Sette Arti: Provides a relaxing holiday in the heart of Lucca. Offers comfortable rooms in harmony with the medieval spirit of the town which is surrounded by its 16th century walls. Lucca is a fascinating town.
- Dreamers Bed and Breakfast: Enjoy the Tuscan holiday of your dreams in this beautiful and romantic villa. The villa is within easy reach of Pisa, Lucca, the sea and restaurants. Enjoy views of vineyards & medieval monasteries.
- Residence Santa Chiara: An ancient bourgeois house built in the second half of the 6th century in the historical center of Lucca. Was once the residence of Elisa Bonaparte, the Grand Duchess of Tuscany & sibling of Napoleon.
- Sogni d'Oro: Situated just a few minutes from the walled city centre & only 300 meters from the railway station. This is an ideal holiday base for Tuscany & central Italy. Guests have a private entrace & car park.
- Vallacchi Countryhouse: A typical Tuscan farmhouse dating back to the 18th century. The farmhouse has been restructured with modern comforts but maintains its original characteristics. Explore the old church and valley.
- Le Manzinaie: Located in the province of Siena, halfway between Florence and Rome. The region is rich in history and culture especially due to the medieval villages nearby. Wine and other tours are available.
Pontassieve (near Florence)
- Villa I Cipressi: A country villa in the Tuscany area of the Chianti Rufina wine region, just a few kilometers from Florence. This ancient and renovated farmhouse is surrounded by vineyards and green hills.
- Agriturismo Poggiacolle: Located on 2 cultivated hills with vineyards and olive groves as in a typical Tuscany country tradition. The guest's house is a Tuscan 18th century farmhouse. Only 2 kilometers from San Gimignano.
- Tenuta la Bandita: Located in northwest Tuscany in the province of Livorno. This Tuscan villa sits on the sunny hills of upper Val di Cornia. Enjoy panoramic views, picturesque villages, vineyards, olive groves & more.
- B&B Palazzo Bruchi: This ancient building is situated in the center of Siena. Just 200 metres from the B&B is the famous “Piazza del Campo” square where twice a year people, from around the world, watch the Palio race.