Provence - Alpes - Côte d'Azur Bed and Breakfasts
PROVENCE - ALPES - CÔTE D'AZUR
Do you need a map of Provence - Alpes - Côte d'Azur?
Bed and Breakfasts In Provence - Alpes - Côte d'Azur:
- Ecuries des Chartreux: Stay in the heart of Provence in a historic & comfortable 17th century home. Located only 3 minutes from Avignon in a charming, historical and little village that is close to the River Rhône.
- Le Clos du Rempart: This 19th century house was completely restored in 2001 & transformed into a charming bed & breakfast. Located in the heart of Avignon old town, walk to the Popes' Palace & the famous Pont d'Avignon.
- Maison d'hôtes Felisa: Set in a medieval village, 15 km from Avignon, guests stay in an authentic vineyard house. Personalized touches, such as sheets scented with flower water make your stay special and unforgettable.
- Mas du Clos de l’Escarrat: Located 6 miles from Orange antique theater & 20 minutes from Avignon in the heart of Popes Provence & northern sunny Vaucluse. This lovely 17th century stone farm house is of typical Provençal style.
Ensues la Redonne
- Cote Bleue: Discover Marseille's exotic coves and blue coast while staying above the little port of La Redonne, the bay of Marseille and the islands. This quiet location posses a wild charm and magical views.
- Le Moulin de Souchières: Built in 1812, this old paper mill features a large garden & swimming pool. Guests will be seduced by the mill’s provençale charm & character. Relax in comfort while enjoying the quiet countryside.
- Villa Liberty: Located in the heart of Provence, guests can enjoy either beautiful guestrooms or deluxe camping. The villa has 2 hectares of park like surroundings, a swimming pool and plenty of provençal charm.
- Guest Home La Guillone: This property is surrounded by vineyards, cherry trees and is an ideal place for unforgettable visits to the Luberon. A great place to experience the charm and warm atmosphere of provençale life.
Grasse - Plascassier
- La Cigalière: A provençale villa situated between Cannes and Valbonne in a protected natural environment, with an uninterrupted view that includes the sea, the massive Tanneron and the base of the Alps.
- Domaine de l'Aufrene: This 18th century home has served as a home for many famous people including Napoleon's staff. Have a memorable experience on the French Riviera. Enjoy fine French cuisine and be close to the beach.
- Villa Cédria: Only 3 km from Saint-Paul-de-Vence and 17 km from Nice and the airport. Guests can choose from 3 beautiful rooms. La Colle sur Loup is a friendly and pleasant place to visit with lots to see and do.
- La Bastide du Pin: This provençal country house was built in the 1750s. Placed in Lorgues en Provence in the Draguigan area. Close to the sea but has the charm of the countryside. Close to St. Tropez & 1 hour from Nice.
Loriol du Comtat
- Château Talaud: A prestigious guesthouse that is sure to satisfy your vacation needs. Features beautiful rooms, a wonderful park and its own vineyard. Enjoy an ample breakfast, relaxation and sunny Provence weather.
- Les Roches: Situated on the hills of Marseille, the bastide has a splendid view of the mountains of Cassis and the surrounding area. This authentic mid-1800s country house offers a restful Provencal experience.
- Bastide La Marseillaise: A big 18th century provençal country house with 50 hectares of nature consisting of olive trees, fields and woods. Near the main vineyards of the Coteaux Varois wines. An ideal place for relaxation.
Roquebrune sur Argens
- Villa Bali: Enjoy beautiful natural landscapes with stunning views Maures and Esterel ranges; Roquebrune Rock and the Bagnol en forêt rocks. The house is located on a 2 hectare private park with pool and more.
Saint Maximin la Sainte Baume
- La Courtesiè: The perfect place from which to have your perfect holiday in Provence. Breathe the fine air of Green Provence on a property shaded by oaks & pines, amidst the scents of thyme, lavender & rosemary.
Saint Hippolyte le Graveyron
- Château Juvenal: Stay in a 19th century chateau restored in the purest traditions of Provence, nestled between the Dentelles de Montmirail & Mont Ventoux. This is your chance to discover an elegant & secret Provence.
- La Bastide du Grand Chêne: Located in the heart of the “Golden Triangle” - Avignon - Carpentras - Orange & into the wine trail. This culturally rich part of Provence is well worth visiting. Close to Mont Ventoux and other sites.
- La Rue du Château: Enter another world in the heart of the medieval city of Tarascon. Situated on the edge of the Rhone, between Avignon, Saint-Rémy-de-Provence, Arles & Nimes. This sunbathed area is loaded with charm.
Vence - Tourrettes sur Loup
- La Demeure de Jeanne: This luxurious and large provençal house provides luminous rooms. Located in the heart of the Pays Vençois. Discover famous provençal villages, museums and more. Enjoy views of the sea & countryside.